Plan & Prepare
Below are a few ways that parents and students can plan and prepare for an upcoming Salish experience, be it a 1-day or 3-5 day program aboard our research vessel, Source watershed program or day camp.
- Review past research projects.
- Review past ship’s logs to get an idea of former student experiences.
- Watch our videos and get excited for an amazing experience.
- After the expedition, parents please fill out the parent survey and return to Salish Sea Expeditions.
Open enrollment and Day camp registrations
Open Enrollment Sound programs are 3-day expeditions open to individual students that are interested in science and sailing. Follow the steps below to plan and prepare for these programs.
- Register for the program.
- Submit your payment via mail or here.
- Complete and return the medical release form.
- Complete homework packet.
- Review the “what to bring” list.
- Print directions to the marina.
- Arrive at the marina by time stated in the confirmation email.
Day Camps – follow the steps below to register your child and get them prepared for any of our day camp offerings;
- Register your camper.
- Submit your payment.
- Complete and return medical release form.
- Ensure your camper has a lunch each day.
- Arrive at camp location and sign your camper in.